Carrara 5 Pro - On the free DVD...

VitalBodies
Technician
Technician

Carrara 5 Pro - On the free DVD...

Post by VitalBodies » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:59 am

This is my first posting on this site and I thought I would post something exciting.

You may wish to announce this more prominently.

ON THE FREE DVD
Carrara 5 Pro (Full commercial 3D software for PC/Mac: worth $549)
http://www.3dworldmag.com/page/3dworld? ... ld_100_now

EDIT: Included with the free software is a 25% off discount on the upgrade to Carrara 6! There is a coupon code that you use to get a discount.

Additionally I appreciate all of your efforts and support...
VitalBodies
Last edited by VitalBodies on Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lakys
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lakys » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:37 am

Wow... I can hardly believe they give it for free. :shock:

When I think I paid it more than $300 at DAZ. :?

Well, it will certainly make lots of people happy.

Thank you for posting this. And welcome aboard.

VitalBodies
Technician
Technician

Where to get ISSUE 100 of 3D WORLD?

Post by VitalBodies » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:19 pm

If you are in the US then issue 100 might not be out yet. If you are in Europe this issue has been out for a time, I have heard. I am still trying to find an issue. I have heard some book stores such as Borders and Barnes & Noble carry them in the US but issue 100 is not in the stores yet. I have also heard that issue 99 is in the stores. We might see an increase in Carrara users, and that will work out well for all of us that use Daz products.

Lakys
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lakys » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:32 am

Thank you for info.

Note for all: please do not use abusively caps, especially in thread titles. I have already fixed some titles. Thanks.

VitalBodies
Technician
Technician

Cap Relativity?

Post by VitalBodies » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:27 am

Note for all: please do not use abusively caps, especially in thread titles. I have already fixed some titles. Thanks.
If I am the offending party (and most likely I am) what is cap use relative to? What it is relative to would help one navigate ones use of caps.
My relativity in using caps has not been to have my posts stand out but have have the titles of New Topics within topics show up as opposed to replies.
Additionally, I do not know what posting whole New Topics is relative to also.
Feel free to move any of my post where they seem best.
And forgive my newness...

Lakys
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lakys » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:33 am

Well it was indeed intended for you, but also any other members. :)

In order to respect the same format than other threads, and also the eyes of some people not liking (shouting) CAPS, I would recommend to use only required Caps when you choose a thread subject

So instead of writing CARRARA 5 PRO - ON THE FREE DVD, you can just type Carrara 5 Pro - On the free DVD. :wink:

And you don't need to apology for anything. I should have created a post somewhere with TOS, Privacy terms or guidelines, but there is still none. So I am the one who should be sorry here. :roll:

VitalBodies
Technician
Technician

It is all Relative...

Post by VitalBodies » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:27 am

For me the CAPS help with my vision/sun is hitting my screen/resolution/long deep length of notes/etc.
For others, like you said it could seem screaming.
I had a real eye opener (ear, brain, brain stem?) trying to learn/change/adjust to coding sites for w3c and beyond accessibility. Wow, tiny type is not for everyone.
This is your site, and by all means, (memory permitting) I will try to go with your relativities when I know what they are.
If I seem to be breaking the rules it is unintentional.
I try to be supportive of all life...
ALSO: If you wish to port/translate/copy any of my posts into French your welcome to. I do not speak French however. And feel free to change the CAPS. :wink:

VitalBodies
Technician
Technician

25% off discount on the upgrade to Carrara 6!

Post by VitalBodies » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:45 am

Included with the free software is a 25% off discount on the upgrade to Carrara 6! There is a coupon code that you use to get a discount.

Return to “Carrara”