New Tutorial Submission to Daz

Support, ideas and tutorials for this very affordable but powerful 2D application.
LilJayAngel
Apprentice
Apprentice

New Tutorial Submission to Daz

Post by LilJayAngel » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:17 pm

A rather basic (for me anyways) tutorial on how to make plaid tiles has been accepted by Daz Tutorial Aracana. Hope someone can use the help. It is my first submission of hopefully many to come :D .
http://www.daz3d.com/support/tutorial/t ... hp?id=1665
One gets out of life, what one puts into life.
See it for how it really is, not for how you would like it to be.

Lakys
Site Admin
Site Admin

Excellent!

Post by Lakys » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:23 pm

This is a great tutorial! :)

I was rather ignorant about the proper way to make a texture seamless in Paint Shop Pro and I won't miss to use this tutorial the next time instead of using some specific texture maker tool.

Thank you! :D

LilJayAngel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LilJayAngel » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:53 pm

There are many different techniques to making textures seamless, but to make plaid tiles that are seamless, in this way, they are auto seamless.
I'm glad you got some knowledge from it! :)
One gets out of life, what one puts into life.
See it for how it really is, not for how you would like it to be.

weimart
Future Engineer
Future Engineer

Post by weimart » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:42 pm

Hi LilJayAngel, I think I know you from "PSP for fun". :wink:
I was rather ignorant about the proper way to make a texture seamless in Paint Shop Pro
Actually the best way to make a texture seamless in PSP is to "design" it this way, as LilJayAngel explained. You can also use some free filters plugins like MuRa "copies" (for fabric or wallpaper) or "clouds" (for skies or smoke) that will create seamless textures.
If you want to use a picture or an existing texture and make it seamless there is a built in feature in PSP. (in the "effect" area, my PSP is in french so I can't give the full path but it should be someting like : image effect/seamless tile...)

Return to “Paint Shop Pro”