Photoshop features

Help and tutorials about one of the greatest 2D app existing
floridamary4
Visitor
Visitor

Photoshop features

Post by floridamary4 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Photoshop can utilize the color models RGB, lab, CMYK, grayscale, binary bitmap, and duotone. Photoshop has the ability to read and write raster and vector image formats such as .EPS, .PNG, .GIF, .JPEG, and Fireworks. It also has several native file formats:
* The .PSD (Photoshop Document) format stores an image with support for most imaging options available in Photoshop. These include layers with masks, color spaces, ICC profiles, transparency, text, alpha channels and spot colors, clipping paths, and duotone settings. This is in contrast to many other file formats (e.g. .EPS or .GIF) that restrict content to provide streamlined, predictable functionality. Photoshop's popularity means that the .PSD format is widely used, and it is supported to some extent by most competing software.
* The .PSB (Large Document Format) format is a newer version of .PSD designed for files over 2 gigabytes.
* The .PDD (PhotoDeluxe Document) format is a version of .PSD that only supports the features found in the discontinued PhotoDeluxe software.

Lakys
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lakys » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 pm

That would be some interesting stuff if it was not taken from the Wikipedia and some other websites.

<OT>
Well, sorry, I have removed the link to your website at the bottom of the post.
And even if I had left it there, the forums and links are prevented against users trying to use it for SEO purposes.

Now if you are interested to talk about SEO strategies, I would be delighted. ;)
</OT>

Return to “Photoshop”