D|S Eye Material Presets for V3/M3/Steph/David/A3/H3

waningmoon
Visitor
Visitor

Post by waningmoon » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:53 pm

good to hear that they still work. about the additional information, i was just unsure if there would be a reply or not looking at the last post date previous to mine. it's always good to have more options for the D|S toolkit, thank you!

Lakys
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lakys » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:02 pm

waningmoon wrote:good to hear that they still work. about the additional information, i was just unsure if there would be a reply or not looking at the last post date previous to mine. it's always good to have more options for the D|S toolkit, thank you!
you're welcome. Feel free to ask questions or to give some feedback. :)

Note that it is not supporting V4. We are still working on something for her, but nothing has been published yet.

I shall update the download post to indicate it still works with D|S v1.8.x.

waningmoon
Visitor
Visitor

Post by waningmoon » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:41 pm

:) thanks for sharing your insights into surface settings. i am aware v4 is currently unsupported, i took a good read through some of the threads last night. i just wish i had more time to absorb and apply the knowledge of the surface settings.

are there any threads that go into the theory behind these presets? i like and use the USMP as well. thank you very much for sharing these add ons.

Lakys
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lakys » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:30 am

waningmoon wrote:are there any threads that go into the theory behind these presets? i like and use the USMP as well. thank you very much for sharing these add ons.
Absolutly. If you take the four threads about USMP plus the initial thread with Questor, you got most of the theory. :)
Things about the eyes are a little different as most things were already exposed before in DAZ Forums.

Anyway, feel free to ask more questions and to start new threads. :wink:

Return to “Shaders/Material Presets”