About DAZ|Studio forum...

Various informations and discussions about DAZ Studio
Lakys
Site Admin
Site Admin

About DAZ|Studio forum...

Post by Lakys » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:02 am

The purpose of this forum is to share some knowledge, ideas, renders made with DAZ|Studio.

DAZ|Studio main page can be found there.

DAZ|Studio official forum is there

This forum contains interesting threads you might want to look:
The Surface Tutorial
The Surface Settings Library
Other Resources and Links

MadameX
Inexperienced
Inexperienced

Post by MadameX » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:33 pm

I've a suggestion (and if this is in the wrong place, please move it, ok?)

I was just looking around and saw the different threads for the USMP, and it occured to me that maybe you should make a subforum for it? Then put all those threads there, so they will all be in the same place?

Not trying to make more work for you, but it might be helpful especially for newbies? Like me....still a bit befuddled by shaders.

Lakys
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lakys » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:13 pm

MadameX wrote:I've a suggestion (and if this is in the wrong place, please move it, ok?)

I was just looking around and saw the different threads for the USMP, and it occured to me that maybe you should make a subforum for it? Then put all those threads there, so they will all be in the same place?

Not trying to make more work for you, but it might be helpful especially for newbies? Like me....still a bit befuddled by shaders.
Well I think there is 4 or 5 threads relative to USMP, it is not really yet a complete product. And we have things about USMP in three different forums (D|S, Freebies and another one).

But good point, I shall consider it for later. :)

Return to “DAZ Studio”